Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Poster Per Diem: David Kloc's "MacReady When You Are" Art Print

If you visit this site with any regularity, you already know I tend to write reviews for film and television inspired prints that are either currently on sale or are about to go on sale. And while I'll still be pouring the majority of my efforts into those sorts of posts, my daily "Poster Per Diem" feature will focus on awesome prints that have since sold out, never existed in the first place (AKA concept posters) or just bear mentioning. In other words: this is my chance to say, "I never got a chance, for whatever reason, to write about you on this here website, but I think you're really purty and I want to let the world know." Or something like that. Oh, and Per diem is latin for "per day" or "each day."

"MacReady When You Are" Art Print
David Kloc
13" x 17" - Paper / 12" x 16" - Image (Giclée) - Numbered
$40 - Limited to 30
Inspired By: The Thing

What started out as a must own painting recently became a must own print and is somehow still available (as of this writing) through Ltd. Art Gallery's website for $40. I've seen a few The Thing prints cleverly use MacReady's head in my time, but Kloc's poster takes the cake. This is seriously one of craziest, most awesome prints I've seen all year. The giclée measures 13" x 17" and is limited to an edition of 30. To learn more about artist David Kloc, head over to davekloc.com. And if you'd like to keep up with Ltd. Gallery's latest offerings, be sure to sign up for their newsletter and follow @ltdartgallery on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Trolling, Please.